Thursday, March 15, 2012

Water Marbling?!?

Oh man, this is it guys.  It's only taken me like six months to figure out how to do this.  BUT I'VE DONE IT!  Sorry about the messy cuticles, but I'm super excited. 





ALRIGHT.  So I used Chi's Base/Top Coat and then put on a layer of NYC's French Tip color (I apparently need more white).   Always use a white beneath this and let it dry, as it makes the colors stand out more.  I also didn't realize how gently you have to scrape the toothpick through to make the design... Lesson learned: SUPER GENTLY.  

Also, kind of roll your nail into it so you get the sides.  That's something I will do differently next time.  There are some slivers on the sides of my nails now that are just white.  Bummer.  All in all, I'm super excited.  This is my First Attempt (FA), so expect better in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment